Are you hitting the ceiling? Either you are, you have, or you will; hitting the ceiling is inevitable. This happens personally, departmentally and at company level it is that feeling of being stuck, and frustrated, feeling as though there is not enough time in the day.
Fortunately, there is hope. Some of the first things we teach in the EOS process is the way to break through the ceiling by mastering the following five leadership abilities:
- your ability to SIMPLIFY– eliminating complexity and reducing everything to the essential.
- your ability to DELEGATE– freeing and elevating yourself to do what you do best, and doing the same for every person in your organization.
- your ability to PREDICT– choosing the right path, long-term and short-term.
- your ability to SYSTEMIZE– documenting and getting everyone to follow the essential procedural steps in your company’s core processes.
- your ability to STRUCTURE– defining and organizing the “seats” or positions in your organization to reduce complexity and increase clarity, communication and accountability.
Much has been written about leadership tips, leadership competencies and leadership effectiveness, these five skills or abilities will remain as being most necessary. Focus on these and I assure you, you will break through the ceiling and see your company advance to the next level.
- Email me now for a free eBook, Decide.
- Connect with me to learn more about EOS with a 15 minute call
- Book a 90 minute meeting where I will explain to you and your leadership team how you can experience Vison, Traction and Healthy in your organisation.